Scan and pay attention to us
Dassault Platinum Partners
Dassault Certified Partners in Education
CaseAerospace Ships and marine engineering Industrial equipment High-tech Energy Transportation Architecture
ServiceProfessional consultation Implementation services The two development Outsourcing service Training service
Online Customer Service Hotline
Dassault is the first C&SI Consulting & Systems Integrator consultant and system Integrator
Copyright 2018 Shanghai ATOZ Information Technology Ltd. 沪ICP备08114470号-1
Anto helps three-dimensional collaborative design of high-speed trains in China
CSR Qingdao Sifang Locomotive & Rolling Stock Co., Ltd. is the core enterprise of China CRRC Co., Ltd., China's high-speed train industrialization base, the leading design and manufacturing enterprise of railway high-grade passenger cars, the domestic metro, light rail vehicle fixed-point manufacturers and national rail transit equipment products. Export base.
Drawing on the experience of domestic collaborative design and application, the three-dimensional design navigation project of China's standard EMU is used as the carrier to solve the problems in the three-dimensional design and application process of the EMU. The skeletal model is used to realize the related design and drive design mode to complete the three-dimensional design of the Chinese standard EMU vehicle, and the CATIA skeleton design specification and related design specifications of the EMU are summarized. Improve the efficiency of 3D design and improve product design methods through the improvement of 3D design methods and application of specifications.
1) Flat product structure management
2) TOP-DOWN correlation design method
3) System environment optimization
4) Multi-program management
5) On-site service support
1) Established a system and standard specification for the associated design to ensure rapid design and success of the physical prototype.
2) Maximize the real-time sharing of design information and automatic transmission of change information, maintain the consistency of design data, accelerate the coordination and design iteration efficiency, and effectively improve the design quality.
3) Make the implementation of concurrent engineering more practical and standardized, which is conducive to changing and innovating traditional design methods and improving the overall productivity of the design team.