Scan and pay attention to us
Dassault Platinum Partners
Dassault Certified Partners in Education
CaseAerospace Ships and marine engineering Industrial equipment High-tech Energy Transportation Architecture
ServiceProfessional consultation Implementation services The two development Outsourcing service Training service
Online Customer Service Hotline
Dassault is the first C&SI Consulting & Systems Integrator consultant and system Integrator
Copyright 2018 Shanghai ATOZ Information Technology Ltd. 沪ICP备08114470号-1
Zhejiang Asia-Pacific Mechanical and Electrical Co.
Zhejiang Asia-Pacific Mechanical & Electrical Co., Ltd. was listed on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange on August 28, 2009. The company is committed to the development, production and sales of a complete set of automotive brake systems. It is a national key high-tech enterprise, a leading enterprise in China's auto parts brake industry, the first batch of national auto parts export base enterprises, and a large-scale professional in China that independently develops and produces automotive ABS. A first-class auto parts supplier with a nationally recognized enterprise technology center, a national laboratory, an academician workstation, and a postdoctoral research station.
The company's leading product car brake system is a famous brand in China. The registered trademark “APG” is a well-known trademark in China and “Xianghu” is a famous trademark in Zhejiang Province. At present, it covers more than 100 series of more than 500 varieties of automobile basic brake systems, automotive electronic auxiliary brake systems, and automotive new materials application brake components, which can be used for various types of cars, light cars, medium and heavy duty trucks, Large and medium-sized passenger cars and other models provide systematic and modular support, and the output and scale are among the best in the domestic counterparts.
1. Design efficiency is improved. Simplify the operation of the main design steps of ABS structure design. By making templates, the designer can only realize the rapid knowledge reuse of the model through software interaction such as object selection and parameter modification.
2. Design normative improvement. Based on the design output of each software tool of the design platform, it will be defined in strict accordance with the format of the unified specification to improve the design quality and ensure that the design intention is transmitted in a unified manner.
3. Through the implementation of training, users can use the software in a short period of time, and master the design skills to a certain extent, get less detours in design, improve work efficiency, and reduce costs.
1. Some parts of the brakes are actually complex sheet metal parts, which are designed quickly and efficiently through SMD modules and easily apply company-defined standards to ensure design quality. In addition, in the virtual product environment, one-stop manufacturing of sheet metal parts can be designed. Early stage considerations of manufacturing constraints and accelerated assembly design to directly manage the forming process in an intuitive 3D manner, identify and modify external sheet metal parts (STEP and IGES); finally automatically generate a flat view of the 3D design part. The manufacturing view contains manufacturing specifications derived from Engineering specifications.
2. CATIA Knowledge Engineering captures and reuses all CATIA development to optimize the product design process. This discipline covers key topics such as design rules and templates, executive knowledge, product optimization knowledge and key performance indicators, and product performance assessment processes. By defining and capturing engineering templates, Anto reuses the design of all applications, making it easy for users to create sophisticated templates; working with Asia Pacific Electromechanical to discuss and participate in key performance indicators to optimize product creation and definition, dashboards that track quality attributes, and products at all levels The weight calculation of the structure.
1. Fast reuse of 3D digital model knowledge
2. Speed up R&D and shorten the time-to-market for new products;
3. Effectively reduce the development costs and risks of new products;
4. Improve product quality;