Scan and pay attention to us
Dassault Platinum Partners
Dassault Certified Partners in Education
CaseAerospace Ships and marine engineering Industrial equipment High-tech Energy Transportation Architecture
ServiceProfessional consultation Implementation services The two development Outsourcing service Training service
Online Customer Service Hotline
Dassault is the first C&SI Consulting & Systems Integrator consultant and system Integrator
Copyright 2018 Shanghai ATOZ Information Technology Ltd. 沪ICP备08114470号-1
Antuo Project Management System
The Anto Project Management System is an enterprise-level project management system based on WEB-based aviation manufacturing, including project feasibility study, project demonstration, design, planning, implementation, identification, maintenance, improvement, and security. Various departments. The aviation manufacturing project management work has the characteristics of large time span, complex personnel structure, many related links and scattered resources. How to use resources to manage projects fully and efficiently; how to accurately assess the impacts caused by plans and resource changes within and between projects, and respond in a timely manner; how to control the safety of project information within the enterprise, do a good job Confidential security control; how to strengthen effective communication between members of the project and achieve the linkage of resource information exchange; how to more effectively strengthen the control and management of the project, improve the efficiency of individuals and teams, is the aviation manufacturing enterprise in the project The main problems facing the management process.
The project was carried out on the EPDM platform independently developed by Anto. After more than one year of research and analysis, design development and trial operation, the user passed the final review and went online. The main functions of the project include:
1) Multi-project management: Overview of all project information in the system, you can select a detailed view of a specific project through the list. A detailed view of a single project provides a project dashboard that shows the progress of the project and milestone nodes.
2) Project plan management: The project manager needs to break down the project's deliverables and project work into smaller, more manageable components to form a complete work breakdown structure (WBS) to facilitate project management. The system provides WBS management functions to support unrestricted splitting of projects. Support the project plan maintenance to automatically generate zero-level network map function; provide Gantt map, display project plan, and mark the critical path; provide task pre-relationship setting function (SS, FS, SF, FF); provide task assignment function, Assign the person in charge of the task and the implementer.
3) Member management: Through project member management, you can plan the human resources of the project in advance, establish a project team, and set up the project organization structure. The project member management module also provides the project human resource load query function to display the daily workload of the human resources within a certain period of time, and provide a clear view for human resource planning.
4) Expense management: Expense management is divided into project actual cost, project cost plan and project cost statistics. The actual cost of the project is mainly used to manage the actual expenses incurred during the project implementation process; the project cost plan is mainly used to manage the project's cost budget; the project cost statistics, the actual cost and the planned cost incurred by the project over a period of time, and Compared.
5) Communication management: Through communication management, users can initiate discussion topics and record project meeting minutes in the system. The system also provides functions for communicating content and documents. Users can upload documents to the system and associate with the created communication. All users who participate in the communication can view the document.
6) Problem management: Problem management is mainly used to record problems occurring during project implementation, manage task rework caused by project problems, record new tasks generated by problems, and provide problem review mechanisms. Through the recording of problems, the system can provide an assessment basis for performance management.
7) Contract management: Project contract management provides maintenance of contract information and maintenance of contract collection and payment plans. The project manager can maintain all the contracts generated during the implementation of the project in the system, classify the contract types, and automatically remind the relevant person in charge of the contract through the maintenance of the payment and payment plan.
8) Document Management: Project Document Management provides directory maintenance functions, creates a structured document tree, provides functions such as uploading, downloading, version updating, and online previewing of documents, and manages a large number of documents and task deliverables generated during project implementation.
9) Performance management: Performance management is mainly used to maintain the content and indicator information of performance appraisal, and specify the appraisers to evaluate the corresponding indicators of the appraisers and record the performance scores. After the assessment is completed, the system provides information on the performance appraisal form, showing the sub-item score and total score of the performance appraisal.
10) Log management: The log management module records the operation logs of all business modules of the system, including operation time, operator, operation type, operation object, operation content, and remarks. The system provides a log query function to conveniently locate the time range of attention and the content of interest. The system supports the division of three-member permissions, and sets up a security auditor to view all the log contents in the system.
11) Personal Workbench: The system provides a personal work environment for each user who logs in to the system. The personal workbench contains information that the user cares about, reminds and handles daily work tasks, and greatly facilitates the daily tasks of the user in the system. Logging in to the personal workbench allows users to customize the home page, focus on tasks assigned and managed, follow the processes that need to be implemented, record personal work calendars, and send and receive station messages.
12) Process management: The business objects in the system can be driven by the process engine. Through the process definition function provided by the process management, the process can be defined in the system, the process is associated with the business object and the execution of the process can be managed and monitored.
13) System Management: used to set system background data, including system parameters, role definitions, permission settings, system calendar settings, etc.
1. Standardize project management, improve the execution capability of enterprise project management, assist the implementation of project implementation by personnel at all levels of the enterprise, and improve tracking and monitoring methods during project implementation.
2. Increase project transparency, reduce project risk, and effectively manage project issues
3. Improve project cost control ability
4. Curing the project management process of the enterprise, improving the standardization and execution efficiency of the project management, and supporting the optimization of the process.
5. The authority and confidentiality control in the project implementation process are more precise and accurate.