Scan and pay attention to us
Dassault Platinum Partners
Dassault Certified Partners in Education
CaseAerospace Ships and marine engineering Industrial equipment High-tech Energy Transportation Architecture
ServiceProfessional consultation Implementation services The two development Outsourcing service Training service
Online Customer Service Hotline
Dassault is the first C&SI Consulting & Systems Integrator consultant and system Integrator
Copyright 2018 Shanghai ATOZ Information Technology Ltd. 沪ICP备08114470号-1
Aviation industry digital prototype review case
An Aircraft Industry Group Co., Ltd. is a large-scale aviation industry enterprise integrating scientific research and production.
This project aims to create a digital design platform based on digital prototypes. Timely and accurate digital design information, support full 3D design based on model definition (MBD) technology, support structural design, system design, supplier collaborative design, process design and tooling design parallel, support digital prototype design review and decision making (DMDR) ), to ensure the development efficiency and quality, reduce development costs, and promote the accumulation and reuse of design knowledge.
A DMDR is a method of determining what nodes, who, what steps, what data, how to review (analyze), and what questions and decision information are fed back to the design changes. That is: review levels, review teams, review steps, review data organization, review content and processes, problem analysis and decision making, and design changes.
1.DMDR data transmission definition and control
2. DMDR personnel organizational structure and authority definition and control
3. DMDR professional data collaboration business process control
4. Prototype review large-scale data processing and parallel algorithm definition
5. Prototype review business process control of DMDR review points
6.DMDR review packet life cycle status
7. DMDR professional prototype data coordination process application scenario
8. Prototype review business process application scenario on DMDR review point
Based on DMDR best practices, 3D digital prototyping data can be integrated into the virtual product development environment, ensuring:
1) Save and retrieve various comprehensive audit analysis information in the virtual product development environment;
2) Accelerate decision making by effectively managing the spread of design changes;
3) Promote the implementation of concurrent engineering by using DMU analysis and simulation methods;
4) ensure the quality of decision support throughout the life of the aircraft;
5) Reengineering of the DMU review process.